Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Go Kart Racer!!!







Last Sunday I took my kids, my dad and my Uncle Don to GoKart Racer in Burlingame to do some laps on the indoor track. It was SO MUCH fun!! Brandon did the driving school, since he is only 13 and did multiple races against the other teenagers in his class. While that was happening, Sarah, Dad, Don and I were on the adjacent track racing just each other. I tried as hard as I could to catch up to Don, and I ended up breathing on his neck the last lap - and came in second place - beating Dad! One of the pictures shows us on the podium - Don 1st, me 2nd, dad 3rd....Sarah, well....she's a new driver and was very careful so came in 4th - but next time she'll open it up! We're going to rent both tracks out the end of the month for a family throw down. My cousins, aunts, uncles......maybe even Grandma (hahah) will all get to race.

Super fun thing to do together!!!

No comments: