Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Justin Timberlake WE LOVE YOU!!!

I took my daughters Sarah and Mia to the Justin Timberlake concert on the 23rd and we had a BLAST!!! Talk about a great concert! We danced, screamed and partied all night. We didn't get home until 1am and I had to be awake at 4am!! My 5 am clients were understanding as I gulped my coffee down! Sarah's voice was SHOT from the amount of screaming she did. I loves getting to hang out with her and Mia all night....they're really fun girls. Sarah actually reminds me a lot of myself when I was a 8th grader......except better than I was. Tahnks GOD!

Here's the "morning after" workout I gave my clients...

10 burpees
50 thrusters with 45 # barmen, 33# bar women
15 burpees
40 thrusters
20 burpees
30 thrusters
25 burpees
20 thrusters
30 burpees
10 thrusters

They finished around 24 minutes. I did the workout later that day and finished in 18:15. Brendan did it for the fastest time at 14:something. Crazy guy. I thought 18 was fast!! Give it a try and see what you do!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: