Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Uncle James is in town!!

My brother came for a visit from Oregon for a couple weeks and we went to the Boardwalk and hung out. I had to work, so I didn't get to entertain him too much - he also was here to do some painting in exchange for tattoos. We saw eachother in the evening - he was stoked to hop on the cruiser and ride to be near the beach every morning. To tell you the truth - I think that's the only reason he's visiting. This pic was taken early in the day - later that evening we discovered he lost his wallet...probably on on of the rides. The start of his vacation didn't go too well - I backed into his brand new car and cracked the drivers headlight....lost hid wallet....and I think that was it. Poor uncle James....bet he was glad to get home :) Until next visit!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: