Tuesday, June 01, 2010

My Babies Are Growing Up...







My son Brandon turned 13 a couple weeks ago, and my daughter just turned 16. Where did all the time go? It so amazing to look at these young adults and watch their lives unfold and all the possibilities that lie in front of them. I am blessed that they allow me to share in their lives and my house has become the open hosting house to all of her friends, as well as her boyfriend. Brandons friends are always hanging around as well and it fills the house with activity. Sarah is driving now and an absolutely beautiful woman. Her friends are equally beautiful and amazing.....I feel blessed for every day that is given to me....they mean everything to me. Brandon and Sarah have always been my reason why I am here. My anchors. Brandon has stepped into the role of the man of the house and he takes care of me - watches out to make sure that I am okay - its very sweet :) I could go on and on about the wonderful things I learn every day living with these two incredibly people - but I'll just say it in one word. ..... Blessed. That's how I feel.......

No comments: