Thursday, May 17, 2007

L pull ups with my man.....

It's been a while since I posted - my computer is acting up and it takes forever - any techs out there ?

A lot has been going on....just got back from Colorado for the CrossFit certification which was a blast....gone for 4 days is hard to catch up when you get back. Thanks to my clients for being patient with me :)

This pic was taken last week - here's the workout:

5 high box jumps
10 L pullups
15 knees to elbows
How many rounds in 20 minutes ?

I got in a measley 6 rounds....the l pullups were the hardest. I love working out with B....

3 comments:

SoberMommie said...

Nice to see yo back! You know - my computer has been acting funny too. I have been deleting a bunch of old files and then running a anti-virus and it seems to be working. Good luck. You look awesome!!!

JeffO said...

I'm a computer tech. All you had to do was bring your computer to me in Denver. I was here all along!
And you could've hooked up with my peeps for a trail run.
All you'd have to pay me is a free day at CrossFitDenver or FrontrangeCrossfit. See how it could've worked out?

Good pics.

GB said...

Hey Shari, my computer got really slow like that and I was getting all these crazy annoying pop ups. I took it in to Best Buy and they found a crap load of viruses. We had to do an entire system recovery and install new virus protection and Spyware protection. So far the computer has been great since! No more probs.

By the way, FREAKING awesome L-Pullup pic of you and Brendan! Way to go on that workout.