Friday, October 03, 2008

Mary The Principal!!


This is one of my eary morning 5am ers Mary. She just happens to be my son Brandons principal at middle school.....and she rocks! Mary does triathlons and climbed Mt. Whitney recently and plans to go back for a second go at it soon. She pushes hard every class and even though she hates to go heavy - I make her and she always meets the demands I put before her. She once said to me "man..we're crazy for coming here at 5am and waking up at 4 these days!" I responded...."you're not crazy...just dedicated!" And so it goes with Mary....dedicated to her workouts and to all the kids at the SV Middle School. I trust her completely to watch over my son while he's there....plus it's a bonus to know if he got into any trouble during the day!! ;)

No comments: