Sunday, July 29, 2007

4th of July crazies...

This is my friend Greg and his wife Sharon. I have known Greg since I was 15 (yes, a long time) He was the best friend of my boyfriend Geoffrey who past away in 92. Geoffrey and his family have forever changed my life and the lives of my children. When his mother and father passed away 5 years ago they named me and my kids the beneficiaries of their estate. Crazy. Greg and I went through that awefullness of loosing somebody special together, so when we get together it's like being with my brother. I was so happy to introduce Brendan to him. Even more stoked that they really hit it off and got along so well. They were really happy for us. Anyway, this pic is after dancing in the kitchen while having tequilla shots. Greg usually ends up naked in the hot tub on the 4th, but this time he refrained. LOL!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: