Sunday, July 01, 2007

Meet The Rollergirls

Meet Brawley Parton, Anita Anna-sthesia, and Section 8 Cait....Santa Cruz Rollergirls baby!! This was the meet and greet party Saturday night at the Castaways bar in Santa Cruz. We had a great time!! The girls are pumped and ready to roll - literally. Check out www.santacruzsentinel.com for the write up on our league and a huge picture of yours truely. We got the cover of the paper today!!! We were also written about in the GoodTimes paper on Thursday....we are taking over Santa Cruz - watch out!! Practice schedule is going to get hectic this month with almost 5 nights a week - I can't wait! I got my skates and I'm ready to do what my fearless leader says. Add this to my marathon training, my CrossFit training and being up at 4am to train clients and you have the recipe for one freakin tired woman!! Stay tuned.....READ THE PAPER!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: