Sunday, July 01, 2007

Mother/Son workout

Brandon and I did a great workout last week and afterwards spent time throwing the 8 pound ball to eachother for weighted sit ups. Here's the workout :

Row 1,000 meters for time

100 pull ups
100 ring dipps - or p-bar dipps

Can't remember my times, but I know it didn't take me too long. I got a pull up PR last week also - 35 kipping pullups without stopping. My last PR was 26...I could have gone longer, but was losing my grip! I am in muscle up training, and need to work the debth of my dipps. Can you do 100 of each ? Yikes...so much fun!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

GB said...

Aaaaaw! I've said it before and I'll say it again... you're a very good mommy!!!

falconfive said...

Good to see you at the Games this weekend. Where's the peanut butter picture?