Sunday, June 17, 2007

How cool are we ?


Last Thursday was the perfect day in Santa Cruz. Freaking hot, blue skies, empty beach and the kids are outta school. We hit the beach at 9:30 am (we live 7 houses from 38th beach) and stayed for hours. We played beach tennis, football, frisbee.....you name it we did it. I even managed to relax and get some sun :) Brendan had a long day at CrossFit, but had a hour break around lunch time so he wandered down to meet up with us, and play a game of tennis with Brandon. He was bummed he couldn't stay longer. The hot nice non fog days don't happen too often in summer, so you gotta love it while they're here! The kids and I rode our cruisers into town for some lunch and to check out the valleys.....always fun. Have you ever seen a more fit looking couple ? LOL.....

4 comments:

Jen said...

Yeah, glad you back to your blog. I missed your inspiration!
I need some more Zone meals....ya got anything nice for summer meals?

Shari Baby said...

Hey Jen!! Glad to be back. I have been so busy! I just joined the new Santa Cruz Rollergirls Roller Derby league and so on top of marathon training, CrossFit training, Zone consulting, training others and taking care of the kids I am tired! When I have time I don't think to update my posts....but I will at least attempt it. I'll see what I can do as far as posting some new recipes. Can't promise today though....have you checked out www.zoneperfect.com ? Great site for recipes....Take care girl!

SoberMommie said...

I'm with Jen! Happy to see your posts (and email) today. You are looking great as always!! Boy -- you are a busy girl. Love the Roller Derby...use to watch it when I was younger.=)

Shari Baby said...

ocrunnergirl,
thanks fr stopping by! I'll keep you posted. I have practice tonight so I'll try to get a few pics in to post!! C ya