Thursday, February 15, 2007

Like my skulls ?

Brendan bought me this tube top/cardigan combo from the Bubble Lounge for my birthday. He has such great taste - and expensive!! I LOVE it....its a warm sweater set and I can see me wearing it a lot in the winter.

Monday:
CrossFit Workout:

5 thrusters (70 pounds)
5 pullups
9 rounds for time

TIME: 7:50 - felt heavy for me and I gave it all I had for that day. I will revisit this workout in a few weeks and do it at 75 or more pounds and faster!!




Tuesday:
Run 4 miles slow pace

CrossFit:
"Tabata This"
Row
pull up
push up
sit up
squat
perform each exercise for 20 seconds of work, 10 seconds of rest 8 rounds before moving onto the next exercise on the list. No rest between different exercises..... Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

JeffO said...

Luv the skulls!

Shari Baby said...

Thanks Jeffo....just a little punk rock in me still...:) LOL!!