Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Beautiful day for a run!!!

Today Gretchen, Lara and I went to the Pogonip trail to do a nice run. The sun came out and it was a BEAUTIFUL day!! I swear we live in the best place ever...forrest, ocean...we got it all! The girls were stoked because I was a little sore today after running a lot, and heavy CrossFit workouts. Usually they put me in the middle so they can box me in and keep me from setting the pace too fast. Today, I didn't have a problem with that;) I had already done 10 x 800 meter repeats with negative splits at 6am, then ran with them, then had CrossFit session at 11:00 to go to.....yes, I am crazy. I like it that way. Brendan and I did Christine today. 500 meter row, 12 body weight deadlifts, and 21 box jumps for 3 rounds. WHEW! He has no mercy on me, and I wouldn't have it any other way! That was the warm up....then we did 85% of our max weight in deadlifts for 4 reps, and weighted pull ups. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shari Baby said...

Thanks baby. You make it easy to push myself like I never have before. Love you baby ;) I'm gunna go hug you now....