Monday, October 16, 2006

Celebrating!!

I love new dresses and high heels! :) We tested out a new wine bar and ate delicious Italian cuisine and had a great evening. I am learning a lot about myself as of late. Communication has always been difficult for me, and opening up was always hard. Being honest with my feelings and trusting them has been a great lesson. Brendan has been teaching me so many lessons that I really needed to learn about myself, and change. I always believed that people come into your life for a reason..... Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mink said...

Did you fall down and break your bodeee? It's bent and contorted all weird like... And holy crapoly, when did you grow those 12 inch fingers? Well, I guess they could come in handy. You know, gettin that crusty booger way up in your nostril lodged just under your brain.

Shari Baby said...

Or to scratch my mans back while he's on top of me...;)