Thursday, January 04, 2007

CrossFit workout today....

Today I listened to all of my awesome readers and didn't run. It was hard, but I managed to do it. I headed to CrossFit to do a hard workout -

Warm up:
Row 750 meters
5 pull ups
10 push ups
15 squats
repeat 3 rounds

Workout:
50-40-30-20-10
double unders
kettlebell swings
box jumps
sit ups

I altered it a little by doing double unders with mainly my left leg, and stepping on the box instead of jumping. I went as fast as I could and finished first. I wanted to keep the pace quick since I couldn't run. Hope you all are having a great day!!! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

stinky pants malone said...

Shari,
I happened upon your blog after reading some of Catra's. I emailed you because my comment would have been too long. I tried to give you an outsider's perspective on your injury. Take it for what it's worth. Hang in there.

Stinky Pants (running nickname) Malone

Shari Baby said...

Stinky pants malone....
LOVE the blog name BTW. I will read the e mail and respond back. Thanks for stopping by and for caring...:)