Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Years workout again

Had to post this pic because Brendan looks so serious and I just look like a dork!

I had a great picture from last night, but somehow it got deleted. Brendan and I took Brandon to the drive-ins to see Night at the Museum.....we had so many blankets and pillows in the back of the truck - it was so cozy warm, except for our faces! We had popcorm and laughed at the movie....it was so fun!! Brandon had a great time - Sarah was off at her friend Mia's house - AGAIN - but I get her back today!!! Who knows what we will do this afternoon. I'm sure something fun though!
 Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Shari -
Don't forget to be proud of the puker! He has only been doing Crossfit for 2 months and has come a long way. He would of never made it this far without the love and support of everyone at Crossfit. We'll get you next time ;) Hope you have a fantastic day.

Shari Baby said...

Kim,
Of course I am proud of the puker!!! Afterall, puking at Crossfit means you are working hard....I guess I should have mentioned that in my blog huh ?

Mary said...

Hi Shari,

I just stumpled upon your blog last week and I wanted to tell you that you totally rock! You are such an inspiration. I did two triathlons last year and I hope to get in to ultrarunning in 2007. Thanks for having such a GREAT blog! Keep on kickin it!!

Leigh

SoberMommie said...

Hey you..
I finally got caught up your blog. Great pics! Your kids are adorable and you and your man make such a great couple! Love your workouts...just reading them makes me tired! =) Have a great day!

Shari Baby said...

Leigh,
Thanks for stopping by...aww...me ? an inspiration ? Thanks for your sweet words - I'm just being me and living my life the best way that I can, so it means a lot to me if I can inspire somebody. If you want to get into ultra running check out my girls blog www.trailgirl.blogspot.com - she'll inspire the heck outta you!!

Shari Baby said...

Hey OC,
Thanks for catching up on my blog - you've got some pretty cute kids as well...love your blog!Check back and see what workout I did today...Geesh....

Shedevil said...

oh girl, your'e so teeny your man's arm practically wraps around your whole waist. So cute.