Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Years Eve Silly Sting Fight!!

Brandon and Brendan had a silly string fight in the front yard on New Years Eve.....I don't know who won but there is green silly string everywhere!! We were just hanging out and being mello since we had the UFC fights party on Saturday night and it was a late night. The three of us plus our friend and neighbor, Cobra, watch The Punisher movie and hung out. We played Uno and counted down to the new year with Dick Clark and watched the ball drop. Good Bye 2006 - it was a difficult year and I KNOW 2007 is going to be WAY better. It already is!! I live where I want to live, have an amazing boyfriend who I love like crazy and loves me back, my kids are healthy and happy, I am treating my body good and training hard, I eat great in the Zone, no drinking and I am a CrossFit trainer with a few clients and a Zone client as well.....starting this year off working doing what I LOVE to do. I'm stoked!! Sometimes I can tend to get down a little when I am introverted and thinking about the negative side - this year I am going to focus on the good in my life instead of creating drama in my head with the negative stuff, and communicate better. I am learning so much about myself, and have been changing what I don't like. I have a long way to go - but at least I am moving forward. :) Happy New Year everybody. Let's make 2007 amazing!!! Posted by Picasa

No comments: