Monday, March 26, 2007

Awww....Love


Sunday in The Zone....
got to actually sleep in....
8:30am - 2 eggs, 1/2 ounce cheese, 1 pc Canadian bacon, 1/2 english muffin, avocado, coffee with half & half (3 blocks since I slept in late)
12:00- wrap (2 blocks of carbs) 2 ounces turkey, 1 ounce cheese, avocado, spinach
3:00- 1/2 Zone bar
3:30 1 pc. rye bread, turkey, cheese, lettuce, tomato, avocado, 2 mac. nuts (went to a deli and split a sandwich with B-not perfectly weighed, but I can eye it pretty well.)
6:30- 2 ounces baked chicken, brussel sprouts & cashews (low on carbs)
7:30- broke down and had 3/4 cup of granola with 1/2 cup milk. I was low on carbs today and just wanted to make them up and B was having cereal while watching "Rocky"....so I gave myself permission to have a little as well. It was YUMMY!!!
10.5 blocks today without the 2.5 blocks of cereal. Went a little over- but will consider this a sudo cheat day.

1 comment:

Shedevil said...

I must say you guys are just about the cutest couple out there, next to me and my man of course ;)
He supports you so much and that is so important and awesome. Hopefully I'll see you sooner than later.
Heidi