Monday, March 26, 2007

Friday night fun at the arcade...

Friday night Brendan and I took Sarah, Mia and Brandon to the SC Beach Boardwalk arcade to have fun.We played video games and a game of laser tag...it was Brendan's first time playing and he liked it a lot. After wards we went to Hank's at the Hook for a late dinner. I love eating there because it's easily Zoned. A little late on my food diary but here it goes for Friday....

6:00am - Zone bar

9:00am- 1 egg, 1 ounce cheese, 1 cup strawberries, 1/2 cup blackberries, 1 1/2 t. peanut butter.

10:00am CrossFit
Push Press 80#
3-3-3-3-3-3-3
weighted pullups at 20#
1-1-1-1-1-1-1
(was told by a few trainers I looked to lean and needed more fat. I lost 2 pounds and didn't want to do that so i increased my fat blocks to 5 x the normal)

12:00- 4 ounces tofu, 1 small pita with 2 T peanut & cashew butter, spinach & tomatoes

1:00- 3 macademia nuts (extra fat)

3:00- Zone bar

4:00- grande latte ( complete 2 blocker)

4:30- 1 ounce cheese, peanut butter and pita bread

9:00- 2 ounces grilled chicken, 1 cup brussel sprouts, 1 1/4 cups mixed vegetables, 3 french fries (low on carbs so I had a few fries to make up for it)

Roughly 13 blocks today. Since I did a hard workout and lost a total of 3 pounds in 3 days I uped my blocks to 12 -14 blocks a day with extra fat. I feel lean, strong, light on my feet but a little hungry. Hopefully the extra blocks & fat will cure that.....

No comments: