Monday, November 13, 2006

Another one of my heros...

There are lots of people in my life that I observe and learn from - Eva is one of the strong women that I admire. She is an x Olympic skiier, incredible Olympic lifter and much more. Anyway, I enjoyed hanging out with her in Colorado, and being coached by her and B while doing Fran. She's beautiful and powerful at the same time....what a combination these CrossFit women have, huh ? I can't wait to watch her train some of her lifts hopefully soon. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Eva T. said...

Shari you are incredible!!! Hey, I will try to get B to lift with me Thursday before I travel to Reno! I would love you to be there!!! PS. Let B know my plan!!!
Hugs!!!!!

Eva T. said...

oh yea! shari send me the BOOB shot!

Shari Baby said...

Eva,
HA HA HA!! Girl you ROCK!! What time Thursday do yu want us there ? o problemo - I'll send off the lovely BOOB shot to your e mail. What is it again ??? Love ya girl!!