Sunday, November 05, 2006

Happy Birthday to Lanie....

Saturday we went to see my friend Delane and give her her very first Classic Hardware necklace for her birthday gift. I LOVE Classic Hardware - check out their website...www.classichardware.com I'm sure if you love tattoos you'll want this jewelery ! She loved it and I'm sure I'll get her more (me too!!!) Delane is a good friend and I hope to hang out with her more often and go for rides on our cruiser bikes. She only lives up the street so we have no excuses!!! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

CrossFit King said...

You may not have as many friends as you did before you met me, but you have way cooler ones now.

CrossFit King said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shari Baby said...

baby,
you are right about that ! I guess i have found out who my real friends are, huh ? Love you baby