Monday, November 13, 2006

What is this white stuff falling from the sky ???

Sunday we woke up to snow in Colorado. Some people from Florida and us Californians were outside taking it in and capturing it on film. What a crack up !! Sunday's lecture was on nutrition and how it can affect performance. I have been doing the Zone for a while now - but cheat a lot. :( I am making a committment to get back on the diet and do it perfectly and watch what happens. Also I felt convicted as far as how my son eats. He is extremely picky and only eats 5 things - all sugar (carbs)...with the exception of turkey bacon. I have been at a loss for years on what to do and how to get him to actually EAT. I am going to try with all that I can to persuade him to start trying. I do not want to be responsible for him developing heart disease or obesity in his later years. i want him to thrive, be healthy, active - a whole energetic happy man. We also learned on to program workouts for clients - very informative and I look forward to making up my own workouts soon. The plane ride home SUCKED!!! There was much turbulance and at one point i swore we were all goners! I was crying and am sure the people around me thought I was crazy....I couldn't control my fear or the fact that it was paralyzing me. I need help. I am proud of myself for getting on the plane in the first place, but now i have to work on calming myself down and relaxing. We didn't die - I'm alive....so I guess planes are a little safe :) Looks like I may be traveling to some of these certs, so i better get over the fear real quick!!
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: