Saturday, December 02, 2006

California International Marathon 2006!!

Here I come!! I want to say "thank you" to everybody who wrote to me yesterday and supported me and reached out to me in love! I was very moved by all of you on my blog and all the e mails i recieved. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I am much better today and I feel positive and I feel loved. Sometimes when we are in a dark place within ourselves and there doesn't seem to be anything to be happy about - that's when we need friends to help pull us out and be strong for us. You all helped me so much!! This is the medal i got last year from the CIM marathon where I finished in 3:26 something. I was hoping for a 3:20, but i had done a marathon 4 weeks prior and was a little burnt out. I don't know what i am capable of running for tomorrow - I will push as hard as i can. Please send me your thoughts, prayers, vibes - whatever you want that is positive!! I will feel it and can use it for sure!!! Much love to you all and thanks again!!! Posted by Picasa

No comments: